Urban Campus

Browse Exhibits (1 total)

Theresa Pollak School of the Arts Building

12485181-Theresa-Pollak-School-of-the-Arts-1.jpg

The Pollak Building was completed in 1971, two years after the Richmond Professional Institute and the Medical College of Virginia merged to form Virginia Commonwealth University.  it was the first dedicated space for the arts program which was founded by Theresa Pollak in 1928.  

, , , , , ,