Urban Campus

Browse Items (253 total)

Former site of a Public Market, Garage, and the Globe Hotel (ca 1917). By 1958 Public Market turned into Auto Truck Sales & Service and hotel torn down with houses remaining north of Euclid. By 1967 Temple University was using the facility and…

Converted Gothic revival church - Church of Christ Scientist. Formerly called Stauffer Hall and Park Hall

Part of the Triangle Apartments. Converted rowhouse.

The series of 1900s Row Houses that make up this project were left vacant for years. The university first occupied the series of buildings from 1800-1816 N Liacouras Walk in the 1920s and by the 1950s they were mostly used as student dormitories. The…

Built as the Bell Telelphone Corporate Computer Center on Temple's campus. It marked a return of industry to north Philadelphia, for a time. Built with GSA funding.

Built as the Bell Telelphone Corporate Computer Center on Temple's campus. It marked a return of industry to north Philadelphia, for a time. Built with GSA funding.

Built as the Bell Telelphone Corporate Computer Center on Temple's campus. It marked a return of industry to north Philadelphia, for a time. Built with GSA funding.

Built as the Bell Telelphone Corporate Computer Center on Temple's campus. It marked a return of industry to north Philadelphia, for a time. Built with GSA funding.

Built as the Bell Telelphone Corporate Computer Center on Temple's campus. It marked a return of industry to north Philadelphia, for a time. Built with GSA funding.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2