Urban Campus

Browse Items (156 total)

Built for Pennsylvania Railroad industrialist Max Riebenack. Drexel acquired the property in 1928 when the third story was added. In 2003 the structure was renovated to serve as a student center with lounges, cafes, and offices. It was dedicated…

Built for Pennsylvania Railroad industrialist Max Riebenack. Drexel acquired the property in 1928 when the third story was added. In 2003 the structure was renovated to serve as a student center with lounges, cafes, and offices. It was dedicated…

Known as the Academic Building on Drexel's campus until is recent re-naming.

Originally built as offices and laboratory for the American Oncologic Hospital (now the PSA Building).

Originally built as offices and laboratory for the American Oncologic Hospital (now the PSA Building).

The name of the building was changed in 1973 to the Creese Activities Center.

The “conservative-modern” structure was to be divided into two portions, one for the chemistry and physics laboratories and another for a large lecture hall divisible by foldable partitions and biology labs.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2