Urban Campus

Randell (East) Hall, Drexel University

Title

Randell (East) Hall, Drexel University
Exterior
View from southwest

Description

Called East Hall until 1924 when renamed for Lillie Randell and Letitia Garrison, sisters, donated money to the Institute.
Beaux-Arts

Creator

Wilson Brothers (John and Joseph Wilson)
American

Source

Jeannine Keefer

Date

1901-1902

Rights

CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 US

Type

campuses

Coverage

3117-3123 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
-75.1867605
39.9537125

Files

Citation

Wilson Brothers (John and Joseph Wilson) and American, “Randell (East) Hall, Drexel University,” Urban Campus, accessed September 26, 2017, http://urbancampus.richmond.edu/items/show/268.