Urban Campus

Ross Commons, Drexel University

Title

Ross Commons, Drexel University
Exterior
View from 34th Street

Description

Built for Pennsylvania Railroad industrialist Max Riebenack. Drexel acquired the property in 1928 when the third story was added. In 2003 the structure was renovated to serve as a student center with lounges, cafes, and offices. It was dedicated by George and Lynn Ross.
Victorian

Creator

Lonesdale, T. P.
American

Source

Jeannine Kefer

Date

1888-1928

Rights

CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 US

Type

mansions; student unions

Coverage

227-229 North 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA
-75.1906494
39.9600354

Files

Citation

Lonesdale, T. P. and American, “Ross Commons, Drexel University,” Urban Campus, accessed September 26, 2017, http://urbancampus.richmond.edu/items/show/269.