Urban Campus

Browse Items (860 total)

First purpose-built women's dormitory on the Temple Campus. Located at the northeast corner of North Broad Street and Norris Street. Opened in 1957.


This series of 1900s Row Houses was re-developed in 2002 to include retail space, the University Inn and University offices.

Replaced three row houses.

Former site of a Public Market, Garage, and the Globe Hotel (ca 1917). By 1958 Public Market turned into Auto Truck Sales & Service and hotel torn down with houses remaining north of Euclid. By 1967 Temple University was using the facility and…


One of first postwar buildings on Temple's campus NOT designed by Nolen & Swinburne.

Last buidling designed by Nolen & Swinburne.


Renamed for John J. Vivacqua
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2